• White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon

GREENCORE ORGANICS

3519 Jidana Lane Minnetonka, MN 55345

P: 612.910.1151 

greencoreorganics@gmail.com

Stay Connected

SPRING + FALL

CLEAN UP

Spring + fall clean up 

‚Äč

We approach Spring and Fall cleanups with an Organic and sustainable view.  We remove around 75% of the leaves, and mulch the other 25% into the lawn in order to lessen waste and let your lawn obtain natural nutrients.